Last Activity:06-10-2011 2:23 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XL 1200 fan speed on 05-30-2011 at 07:41 AM
It was on my brothers house and we have had many storms lately. I think there was a power
surge, and it fried the breaker at the unit.
Posted in thread: Trane XL 1200 fan speed on 05-28-2011 at 12:18 AM
The fan on my outside unit isn't spinning as fast as it should, so it's not cooling. Could this
be the capacitor or something else?
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question