Last Activity:01-03-2011 2:39 PM
Posted in thread: no hot water in both bath tubs, sep. shower fine. on 01-02-2011 at 11:22 PM
thanks... yes the local water dept said a repair request is a minimal $5 charge for
off/on...hoping I can handle both repairs, me or the lease company in 24 hours... with minimal
Posted in thread: no hot water in both bath tubs, sep. shower fine. on 01-02-2011 at 09:50 PM
hello all.I am in a leased home. We have 2 full baths. The Kids Bath has a combo Shower/Tub the
Master bath has a sep. shower unit & a oversized built in tub (not jetted).After about 2 years
in the ho...
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?