Last Activity:07-06-2011 9:35 PM
Posted in thread: Mystery pipe with a 'G' on the cap in basement on 07-06-2011 at 06:41 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your helpful thoughts.We're cutting it off tomorrow, so we'll find out
then, one way or another.My biggest fear is that it is an oil tank buried in the basement
floor. Seems ludi...
Posted in thread: Mystery pipe with a 'G' on the cap in basement on 07-06-2011 at 11:37 AM
Attached are pictures of the pipe.
Posted in thread: Mystery pipe with a 'G' on the cap in basement on 07-06-2011 at 09:09 AM
We're currently trying to figure out what a pipe coming out of the floor of our 1905 house.We
are located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The pipe is about an inch in diameter and capped. The
cap has a 'G...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom