- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-01-2013 4:07 PM
Posted in thread: Help! I need a temporary door! on 01-01-2013 at 03:10 PM
The type of door you are looking for is called an accordion door. They are definetly
inexpensive and are at Menards, Home Depot, etc. I used to work at Menards in Millwork so I
know they are there for...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?