- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-26-2008 11:56 AM
Posted in thread: Cast Iron Bath Tub has rust and hole around drain on 08-26-2008 at 10:56 AM
I had a similar problem in my steel tub. The tub itself around the drain was rusted all the way
through. I took out the drain, broke off most of the really bad rust, and got some moldable
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?