Last Activity:10-20-2010 8:14 PM
Posted in thread: help with 3 way wiring on 06-14-2010 at 01:27 PM
OK, sorry for the delay, let me try to be clear. In the new image attached it shows the room
set up, box of 3 on top, box of 4 on bottom. All were pre-existing and worked fine, I just
replaced the 7 s...
Posted in thread: help with 3 way wiring on 06-08-2010 at 10:33 AM
So the diagram I attached isn't clear enough? It shows all the switches and where each colored
wire is attached.
Posted in thread: help with 3 way wiring on 06-06-2010 at 06:46 PM
Hi, I'm replacing a set of 4 switches and I did something wrong and now the lighting is all
messed up. See attached for a diagram. The 2 switches on the left are 3 way (and the matching 2
switches on ...
Posted in thread: install laminate over old hardwood on 04-03-2009 at 08:17 AM
Thanks, makes sense!
Posted in thread: install laminate over old hardwood on 04-02-2009 at 08:08 AM
Hi, I'm about to install laminate over an old hardwood floor (the old floor looks like crap,
has way too many gaps and squeaks/creaks too much to refinish). How should I prep the old floor
- do I need...
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring