Last Activity:06-30-2012 11:52 AM
Posted in thread: Sagging ceiling quick fix. on 06-29-2012 at 08:32 PM
I have a sagging ceiling on a 20' open run through the middle of my living room. It is also
causing the roof to sag. The piers and foundation are fine. My question is would jacking the
ceiling back up...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing