- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-06-2007 12:36 AM
Posted in thread: Kitchen Sink on 09-05-2007 at 11:36 PM
Just plan first that what type of design of your kitchen sink and than make a rough template of
it than you are easily able to measuring and cutting the hole for the kitchen sink.
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring