- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-18-2011 2:24 PM
Posted in thread: Why is my house so Hot!?! on 05-18-2011 at 01:18 PM
..make sure that there is enough room at the framing of the bottom of the rafter for enough
insulation. Do not pack it in.The other is make sure the venting at the top is good and open.I
second this, ...
"..the hand is the cutting edge of the mind.."-Jacob Bronowski
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub