Last Activity:09-10-2011 8:37 AM
Posted in thread: Mysterious lost water pressure on 09-11-2011 at 07:22 PM
I sure will take some pix tomorrow. Thanks again!
Posted in thread: Mysterious lost water pressure on 09-09-2011 at 04:40 PM
It's not the tub spout, i think it's the actual knobs/cartridge? Without the cartridge the
pressure is great, when i put the cartridge in, the pressure is bad. Can the faucet function
without the cart...
Posted in thread: Mysterious lost water pressure on 09-09-2011 at 10:27 AM
Thanks so much!!
Posted in thread: Mysterious lost water pressure on 09-08-2011 at 05:11 PM
The water pressure in my tub/shower has slowed down to very little water. I took the
faucet/spigot off and the water pressure shoots out nice and strong. So i replaced the entire
faucet and knobs and ...
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?