Last Activity:05-31-2012 9:31 PM
Posted in thread: LP Gas Line Pipe Sizing on 05-27-2012 at 06:14 PM
I need help properly sizing my LP gas pipe for a new house I am building. I have a second stage
regulator capable of delivering 980,000btu with a 3/4 npt out then 30 feet to a furnace using
Posted in thread: Propane Gas Line Size on 05-25-2012 at 08:35 AM
Sorry for jumping into an old thread, I am new to this site and I cannot figure out how to
start a new thread. I have some new construction and I need help properly sizing my LP black
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?