- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-06-2011 2:49 PM
Posted in thread: Deck Furniture on 07-06-2011 at 01:49 PM
You should take a look at Hanamint patio furniture. They make products out of aluminum and
wicker if you canít decide which style you like. There are 11 different collections Ė a family
Posted in thread: Glue only for deck on 07-06-2011 at 01:38 PM
I'm so glad to have found this forum - I know this post is kind of unrelated but it is great to
have a place to turn to where someone might already have answered my questions without me
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help