Last Activity:01-26-2011 10:48 PM
Posted in thread: crawl access problem on 01-26-2011 at 09:46 PM
Ah ****, I already did it. Three walls one solid piece with rebar, no blocks. And no footing!!
Joe I don’t think it’s going to move, it is only 2’ high. I did put one foot
of gravel ...
Posted in thread: crawl access problem on 01-24-2011 at 06:27 PM
With my fat ass, I would get to many splinters, right ITSEALLY? So concrete is the way. I am
going to go 4.5” thick. What about rebar?
Posted in thread: crawl access problem on 01-18-2011 at 11:00 PM
sorry Joe no pictures
Posted in thread: crawl access problem on 01-18-2011 at 10:56 PM
"What retaining walls?"The three concrete walls that hold back the dirt that makes the hole
that I was talking about."no digging next to the footer"I was going to pour 4” slab at the
bottom of the hol...
Posted in thread: crawl access problem on 01-15-2011 at 09:17 PM
Hi, My house is a one floor, raised foundation, no basement home. The square hole that you jump
into in the ground is too small in front of the Access opening to the crawl space under the
house. I wan...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help