Last Activity:12-14-2010 11:55 AM
Posted in thread: Crowning Rafter on a 1 yr old house on 12-14-2010 at 09:07 AM
So I have 1 crowning rafter on our roof that needs to be repaired. They builder is going to
remove the 3d/architectural shingles and the decking and "shave" the rafter.They said it is an
easy fix for ...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots