Last Activity:08-13-2011 4:38 PM
Posted in thread: Bathroom painting on 08-13-2011 at 10:17 PM
Is it possible to link this post by Nestor Kelebay to the painting forum? I posted earlier
today there because I'd reviewed all the info and didn't find answers. Had I seen this earlier
(posted in dec...
Posted in thread: Bathroom painting on 08-13-2011 at 10:09 PM
Reading through some of the posts in the paint forum, I've found comments by Nestor_Kelebay to
be far and away the most helpful. This post, in particular, offers excellent background info on
Posted in thread: Troubleshooting Bathroom Painting Problems on 08-13-2011 at 02:29 PM
My question is what to do now, given current status. I've done a lot of painting in my life,
but am no way an expert. Should I wait for all to dry more and try sanding again? Must I use a
full primer ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help