Last Activity:12-02-2010 12:49 PM
Posted in thread: Sink Drain Leaking on 12-04-2010 at 05:51 PM
Figured it out. The drain assembly never came with the rubber washer that mounts between the
plastic washer and the chrome nut that is between the bottom of the sink and the the drain.
Posted in thread: Sink Drain Leaking on 12-02-2010 at 11:34 AM
I'm just finishing a complete remodel of the bathroom and I'm just hooking up the drain to the
sink. I believe I've installed it correctly but I'm still getting a very small leak (after
30sec of runni...
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling