Last Activity:06-05-2009 1:03 AM
Posted in thread: Green house on flat roof? on 05-19-2009 at 11:39 PM
Right now the garage gets wonderful sunlight from mid morning to late evening and without
cutting down some mature birch and spruce that area is an ideal and unused space. I think you
have me convince...
Posted in thread: Green house on flat roof? on 05-17-2009 at 12:54 PM
There is a wall dividing the one car stall from the shop, with a man door between the two. The
wall runs the same direction as the roof supports.
Posted in thread: Green house on flat roof? on 05-17-2009 at 12:36 AM
I have a 20x24 garage with a flat roof. The roof appears to have 2x12 on 16 inch centers. I
would love to put a sun deck or green house up there. How do I find out if it can support
either of the two?
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls