Last Activity:11-20-2012 8:38 PM
Posted in thread: window issue? on 11-18-2012 at 05:30 AM
No, I've thought that out in the past. It can happen anytime, with the window sitting unopened
for a long period of time.
Posted in thread: window issue? on 11-18-2012 at 02:16 AM
No, not thermal expansion. This sound is definitely mechanical. I would describe it as a spring
loaded sound inside the window frame.
Posted in thread: window issue? on 11-17-2012 at 04:13 AM
I have two vinyl, single hung windows, side by side in my bedroom. My house was built in 2004.
Ever since the house was built, I'm hearing a "SNAP" sound coming from one of the windows. When
Posted in thread: New guy on 11-10-2012 at 05:05 PM
Hi, my name is Vick and I live in Florida. I'm a carpenter by trade and can hold my own with
electrical and plumbing. I'm currently enrolled in HVAC school to learn something new because
the skills I ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?