Last Activity:02-28-2007 12:55 PM
Posted in thread: Adhesive/cardboard residue on hardwood floors on 02-25-2007 at 04:05 PM
I am redoing my kitchen and removed three layers of flooring (slate and two layers of vinyl).
Underneath all that was an old carboard backerboard covering a hardwood floor. I removed the
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?