- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-08-2011 6:16 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 09-10-2011 at 06:18 AM
Sorry, by felt seals I was referring to weather stripping on the parts of the windows that
open. These are grey strips that slide in the grooves in the aluminum frames. Similar to the
grey strips on s...
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 09-08-2011 at 05:16 PM
"Felt seals", are you talking about slider windows? Felts on slider windows are not my
expertise, but sliders can fog up even more if the seal is good. This is all about due point,
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 08-13-2011 at 08:42 AM
Helium? That's a new one to me. The He molecule is very small, aren't you concerned that it
will find some way out sooner more than later? I would be interested in hearing of how this fix
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question