Last Activity:10-16-2010 12:13 PM
Posted in thread: Blistering Hot Water In The Shower on 10-18-2010 at 03:18 PM
I will return to the hardware store to find the model number. I only know they are Moen.The
lines are the grey plastic flexable type lines. I know the braided stainless type you mean,
they are not tha...
Posted in thread: Blistering Hot Water In The Shower on 10-16-2010 at 10:47 AM
I have installed a new tub and had a plumber install new taps. They are Moen. They are supposed
to be pressure balanced. When the toilet flushes, we get only hot water. I went to the hardware
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?