- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-27-2005 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: how do you make a sheetrock wall look like concrete wall?? on 09-27-2005 at 09:41 AM
I'd love to know, too, as I would like to use that in the basement of the home I just bought.
It's an investment property and I think it would sell better if I semi-finished the basement,
but left it ...
Posted in thread: any individual property investors here? on 09-26-2005 at 03:33 PM
I just bought my first investment property. It's an old four-square style house. I got it quite
cheap considering it's in a very nice neighborhood with good schools. It's structurally sound,
Posted in thread: Greetings on 09-26-2005 at 10:06 AM
Hi all! I'm new here. My name is Victor. I've owned my own home for 4 years, but bought it
brand new, so there hasn't been much handywork for me to do. I just bought an investment
property which needs...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?