Last Activity:04-07-2009 10:41 AM
Posted in thread: Is this a 'proper' way to install a new electrical panel? on 04-07-2009 at 09:55 AM
So I hired an electrician to upgrade an old 60AMP panel to 200AMP. The old panel was a federal
pacific panel, very small in size and rusty... Once he opened things up, we found out that the
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?