Last Activity:05-05-2009 9:59 PM
Posted in thread: water logged yard/house vibrating from tollway on 05-01-2009 at 01:41 PM
Thanks for the advice glenn and handy. i've been trying to avoid it but I think I'll have to
dig a 50 foot trench and finally drain the downspout properly.
Posted in thread: water logged yard/house vibrating from tollway on 04-29-2009 at 08:26 PM
I've lived in my house for 3 years and other than the noise from the traffic (my backyard butts
up against an expressway with a sound barrier wall) there have been no problems. About two
months ago I ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question