Last Activity:01-01-2010 7:19 PM
Posted in thread: new cast iron sink with formica counter on 01-03-2010 at 10:39 AM
so as long as there is 3/4" wood I'm okay for the cast iron install.
Posted in thread: new cast iron sink with formica counter on 01-01-2010 at 06:19 PM
My wife got a new...HEAVY cast iron sink for the kitchen. We have a stainless steel one right
now. The countertops are formica. I'm concerned with the weight of the new sink not being able
ot be handl...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill