Last Activity:11-14-2012 1:48 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace in Attic, don't want it on 11-15-2012 at 11:16 PM
There is around 900 sq ft of usable space 40 x 20 in T shape with ceiling height of 7 - 8 ft,
it can be very suitable for home office there is already to windows installed, but the duct
cris cross the...
Posted in thread: Furnace in Attic, don't want it on 11-14-2012 at 12:48 PM
I recently purchased a house which has 2 zone heating and cooling.Zone 1 is fine, furnace
located in basement, AC unit outside, servicing basement and 1st floor.The Zone 2 is the issue,
the AC is fine...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs