Last Activity:08-01-2011 2:12 PM
Posted in thread: how would I fix this? pic included on 08-01-2011 at 10:59 AM
No we don't. But you do raise a disturbing point.
Posted in thread: how would I fix this? pic included on 08-01-2011 at 09:36 AM
Thank you for the detailed replies. The white line is from the heater air conditioning unit. I
think it is the from the condenser from the AC. (not 100% sure about that, but definitely from
Posted in thread: how would I fix this? pic included on 07-31-2011 at 08:00 PM
I have a leak where this 2" pipe cracked where the red line is drawn. How would I repair this?
Could I just cut about a foot above the crack and replace the section? Is that T-shaped joint
still OK? W...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill