Last Activity:01-12-2012 11:23 AM
Posted in thread: Track Lighting on 01-12-2012 at 10:29 AM
When I remodeled my house, I put a couple of sets of track lighting in the basement. They're
attached to the ceiling and I wired them into a couple of wall switches. They worked great at
first, but I ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs