Last Activity:11-19-2008 11:09 PM
Posted in thread: Sewer lines for new house on 11-19-2008 at 10:25 PM
I am building a new home on a slab. I have done quite a bit of piecemealplumbing in the past,
but this is my first complete DIY system. Hope someof you seasoned plumbers will help me out. I
think I ha...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working