Last Activity:09-18-2008 9:21 PM
Posted in thread: Door frame split (because of hydraulic door closer) help! on 09-16-2008 at 09:17 AM
Thanks - would I just call a carpenter? What repair would we be doing? (What's it called?)
Sorry for the stupid questions :)
Posted in thread: Door frame split (because of hydraulic door closer) help! on 09-13-2008 at 01:13 PM
So the hydraulic door closer on our storm door caused a huge split in the entry door frame. **
Please see the attached pictures for details **How hard a repair is this? Can any carpenter
tackle it and...
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?