Last Activity:05-21-2008 8:32 AM
Posted in thread: Window tints for privacy altenative to blinds on 04-30-2008 at 01:39 PM
There is a product called sheer shades which are kind of a hybrid between solar shades and
horizontal blinds. I don't think that many people know about them. They can roll up completely
out of the way...
Posted in thread: Energy Saving Tips... on 04-28-2008 at 09:45 AM
This comment relates to saving energy... Once you have sealed your windows you might consider
some energy saving window blinds like cellular shades. They come in single, double and tripple
cell. They ...
Posted in thread: Happy to have found this forum on 04-28-2008 at 08:52 AM
Thanks for the welcome.
Posted in thread: Happy to have found this forum on 04-27-2008 at 08:42 AM
Didn't know something like this existed... Thanks to the moderator for starting this
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom