- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-12-2012 12:20 PM
Posted in thread: Rare single-button light switch on 12-30-2011 at 12:11 PM
Hello Forum, Doing some remodeling in our 1950's Brick home here in Baltimore, we have these
Honeywell Tap-Lites that were installed by my partners father, a little bit of attachment to
them. Has anyo...
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan