Last Activity:12-08-2012 9:42 PM
Posted in thread: Question about raising my house? on 12-08-2012 at 01:22 PM
The guy also ran the vinyl siding into the ground, I guess he was trying to keep water from
getting under the house when it rains but it doesnt work good at all. I finally had to install
Posted in thread: Question about raising my house? on 12-06-2012 at 06:49 PM
My house was built sometime in the 30's or 40's. The does not have any footers for the
foundation and it basically was built on rock pillers on the ground. The previous owner tore
out the old floors a...
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls