Last Activity:01-21-2009 8:06 PM
Posted in thread: Another cold air question... on 01-22-2009 at 11:24 AM
Thanks Hube. I wasn't aware that the air coming in from the outside should only happen
intermittently for combustion purposes. In my house I see a constant stream of air flowing in
and it is very cold...
Posted in thread: Another cold air question... on 01-21-2009 at 07:06 PM
I saw the previous cold air return thread. I have maybe a slightly different question and know
little about HVAC systems:o. In my house (7 years old) in Minneapolis, I have a forced air
furnace in the...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?