Last Activity:01-12-2010 6:41 AM
Posted in thread: Putting up basement ceiling on 01-12-2010 at 05:53 AM
My house was built in 1979 and they used trusses instead of floor joices. I was going to strap
the trusses and sheetrock. My concern is will the trusses move around as the floor load changes
an crack ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring