Last Activity:06-30-2009 2:06 PM
Posted in thread: Glue only for deck on 06-30-2009 at 10:54 AM
I am building a deck and am going to use cedar 2x4's in a checkerboard pattern. The deck is
covered. I came across a post somewhere on the internet where a builder has only used glue to
attach his dec...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom