Last Activity:08-17-2010 4:00 PM
Posted in thread: treated plywood on 09-26-2009 at 05:24 AM
Thanks.I already have the have regular wolmanized plywood & will paint it & drain the area near
the boar:clap:d as well as possible.
Posted in thread: treated plywood on 09-25-2009 at 11:44 AM
I am planning to build a skirt/ snow shovel protection base on part of my dome near my door (
using 6 ft. long X 3 ft. high x 3/8 in. thick treated plywood) and 6 inches of the plywood will
be below g...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice