Last Activity:06-28-2011 9:49 AM
Posted in thread: Water Cut on 06-29-2011 at 04:08 AM
Actually I'm looking to store water for the toilet and to the laundry and not a drinking
waterSo finally I'll install a barrel with a float valve and i'll install a new tab for this
barrel and to be n...
Posted in thread: Water Cut on 06-28-2011 at 06:32 AM
Hi All, I have a problem in my home as water just come for a few hours during the day .the
solution i found is to install a pump and reservioir but the cost was so high for me .I thought
i can do it b...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring