- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-07-2009 3:46 PM
Posted in thread: Porcelain Quality on Steel and Cast Iron Tub? on 03-07-2009 at 02:39 PM
I just have a simple question. I am taking out a cast iron bathtub. Other than the cost
difference, is there a reason I should replace it with a cast iron tub rather than steel ? What
are the pros and...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair