Last Activity:07-13-2010 10:36 PM
Posted in thread: Bad thermocouple in Carrier Furnace??? on 07-13-2010 at 09:37 PM
We been having problems with our 20 yrs old Carrier furnace (model# 58GSC065). The furnace has
a electric ignition system. After the pilot flame turns on, sometime the heat exchanger burner
won't go o...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?