Last Activity:06-11-2009 8:07 AM
Posted in thread: Shut off valve replacement? on 06-11-2009 at 06:58 AM
How hard is it to repair a copper pipe soldered on shut off valve? Is it worth trying to
repair? If I unsolder the shut off valve, should I try and resolder on a new valve or uses a
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question