Last Activity:02-25-2012 1:09 PM
Posted in thread: how best to strip wood on Victorian Shutters on 02-22-2012 at 02:28 PM
Wear a mask and use a heat gun and putty knife. I works great.Cannot do that for a few
reasons:- lead paint fumes are setting off my mains powered smoke alarms that cannot be turned
off.- phoned speci...
Posted in thread: how best to strip wood on Victorian Shutters on 02-21-2012 at 04:05 AM
I am based in the UK so that link was useful for info but not for me to buy from. I was
thinking about the dremel tool but maybe you need to have a bit of practice with it on other
things rather than ...
Posted in thread: how best to strip wood on Victorian Shutters on 02-20-2012 at 02:48 PM
Hey All...I live in a Victorian House and I am restoring the wood in the Livingroom from a
garish orange (YES ORANGE!) colour back to the natural wood. I have been using a combination of
heat gun, Nit...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?