- Posts 5
Last Activity:11-23-2011 1:07 PM
Posted in thread: Preparing footing surface for steel column on 11-13-2011 at 12:47 AM
not saying he should use leveling nuts or grout, just what i have seen on "larger projects"
i.e. commercial. But now that i know God is present here, i will hold my comments as they are
Posted in thread: Preparing footing surface for steel column on 11-12-2011 at 01:47 PM
usually baseplates are set right on the conc footing. larger projects use non-shrink grout
under the baseplate to level it perfect. Not sure if they have setting nuts under those columns
though and ju...
Posted in thread: Hardwood over concrete slab? on 11-11-2011 at 12:46 AM
Engineered does not "need" to be attached to the subfloor, there is sucha thing as a "floating"
floor. See manufacturer's installation instructions. Architect in Westchester county NY
Posted in thread: Hardwood over concrete slab? on 11-10-2011 at 07:48 AM
engineered over slab is good. .flash patchwith cement any depressions, then lay 30# bldg paper.
Posted in thread: Blocking on 11-10-2011 at 06:37 AM
It takes time and thought to know where to put blocking...for a murphy bed its a big deal to
frame that out, decide where you want things and pay for it!Architect in Westchester county NY
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan