Last Activity:01-15-2010 4:30 PM
Posted in thread: Hotpoint fridge not cooling on 01-18-2010 at 09:00 AM
thanks for the reply. Yes the fan in the freezer is running however no cold air. the evaporator
fan on the bottom near the compressor is also running.
Posted in thread: Hotpoint fridge not cooling on 01-15-2010 at 02:50 PM
I have a 1999 frost free hotpoint fridge that is not cooling. The compressor seems to be
running. I pulled off the relay and overload and put the ohm meter on them. I got no reading.
Does this mean th...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair