Last Activity:08-11-2012 12:07 PM
Posted in thread: Window Installation Nightmare. Advice Needed! on 08-15-2012 at 01:25 PM
All of the gaps are about an half an 1/2", so I shouldn't be concerned. I called Pella, and
they recommended using a product called "great stuff". I'm assuming it's legal in Central
California, but I'...
Posted in thread: Window Installation Nightmare. Advice Needed! on 08-10-2012 at 12:53 AM
I have a home that was built in 1959 w/ the original windows. For the obvious reasons, I
decided to replace the windows. Long story short, I decided to have Lowe's replace all of the
15 Windows in the...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge