- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-14-2011 4:29 PM
Posted in thread: Phone Jack Wiring trouble on 01-26-2011 at 03:14 PM
the gray connector is just a clamp on connector. you can cut it out. whatever two colors you
hook up at the jack, you need to hook the same two colors up outside at the box. It dosen't
matter what two...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?