Last Activity:05-20-2010 9:37 AM
Posted in thread: Subpanel on 05-20-2010 at 08:37 AM
Need some clarification on subpanels. I am moving my overhead 100ampservice (at the house) to
underground 200amp service(at my detached garage). I will then install a new 200amp panel in
the garage an...
Posted in thread: new electrical service on 05-11-2010 at 10:11 AM
I get what you are saying about the grading. I was hoping I would pull the line back up prior
to grading. I know it's extra work but I did not want to pay for new wire. I will have to run
about 75ft t...
Posted in thread: new electrical service on 05-11-2010 at 08:12 AM
I would like to upgrade my electrical service to 200amp panel. I would like to place the new
panel in the garage and have the power company run the power underground. The pole is only 10ft
away so hop...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair