Last Activity:03-08-2012 1:58 PM
Posted in thread: Concern about wood used and work on 03-08-2012 at 01:07 PM
I needed some minor repairs done to the exterior of my house - basically squirrels had chewed
their way through some wood and liked living in my gutters. A friend recommended someone to do
the work of...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help