Last Activity:10-24-2007 5:07 AM
Posted in thread: Tips For a Lifetime on 11-06-2007 at 02:47 AM
Hi Andrew your tips are really superb. i found its really useful for all the home makers.even
though its very simple it is need to make use of these tips very often. thanks for your
wonderful 20 tips....
Posted in thread: Lighting Tips on 10-24-2007 at 04:04 AM
When creating a lighting scheme for your garden you should adopt the less is more approach. The
objective must always be to see the landscape and not the lights, with the right balance
Posted in thread: lights are dimming on 10-24-2007 at 03:48 AM
since you have added wall lighting fixture with on/off switch located directly on the fixture,
there might be some wrong connection in wire between the connections of 6 bulbs that why when
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge