Last Activity:04-11-2007 3:24 AM
Posted in thread: How hard is it to switch plugs? on 02-19-2007 at 12:33 PM
Once you pull the outlet out you can see how it's wired. Usually it's white to the silver
colored screws and black to the brass colored screws. The green screw ( or one off to the metal
side) is groun...
Posted in thread: Smoothing rough concrete slab on 02-18-2007 at 04:03 PM
I came back from cleaning out the house i bought last week (2 day clean up job) and part of the
cleanup was removing all the carpeting and most of the kitchen cabinetry. The kitchen is a
step-up from ...
Posted in thread: Hello new friends on 02-15-2007 at 02:11 PM
Mainly I do some side work dealing with computer modeling/animation and i'm going to start some
looking into video editing/production. I'm working with several others, but they in different
parts of t...
Posted in thread: Cleaning up the filth on 02-14-2007 at 08:53 PM
I'm new here and in a similar circumstance. When i'm at work we use an air freshner calles
Oust( it's febreeze based) and it works wonders for getting rid of olders. This is a temporary
fix only, poss...
Posted in thread: Hello new friends on 02-14-2007 at 08:38 PM
I just completed a home purchase this morning and it's going to be a big, ongoing, project to
get it back in shape. The house was a bank REO and , altough i got a deal on it, it needs
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question